Sunday, February 5, 2017

Is It Just Me? gaga, etc.

Never would I have guessed that I would be a Gaga fan.  The chick is sick, in a good way.  That was bizarre but incredible.  That is my review. That woman knows no fear, is amazing performer.  She jumped off the roof!   If there were hidden political things, I did not look for them.  I was just blown away at how she pulled off that whole performance.  That is someone who seems not to fear heights.  Or else she trusts her engineers and riggers that much.

I had ignored the NFL until this game, for the most part.  To me it made up for a lot of their annoyances in recent years.  Only Super Bowl ever to go to overtime, and on and on. Plus the halftime show was insanely complex and good.   Was that like 100 feet up?  I am in awe of that chick.  Definitely the real deal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive