Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fake Oil

OK.  So I'm wondering why different brands of full synthetic oil vary in price so much.  They all say it meets the specs of a bunch of initials that probably stand for something.  And it's synthetic.  It all looks alike, and I bet it tastes alike.

I've gone with the bargain brand a couple of times and it seems OK.  I think fake oil is probably not much different from container to container, no matter what the label says.  I hope so.  If I am wrong on this, I'd rather be told now so I don't feel compelled to do oil fake oil research.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive