Wednesday, November 7, 2012

No Riots?

Well, at least I didn't see people come out with Che shirts.  Maybe that is because I didn't watch.  

So far I guess riots have not ensued.  I don't think republicans are prone to it, but you never know.  The way things split it seems that the two big parties got together and divvied up which rights each would abuse.  So, I decide which way I think I can hold on to most freedom.  That is not the thinking of the majority.

It may actually be evolution.  Maybe some deep force has decided that survival of our species requires us to be more like ants, toiling under a ruling hierarchy with all for the good of the queen and the colony as a whole.  It does not sound like fun to me, but it does to some.

In any case,  I still haven't learned or even listened to Orange Blossom Special, but I guess I will.  My ego demands vindication.

How I manage to feel guilty for not playing something that doesn't motivate me, I don't know.  As well as the ego issue, I feel as if I've committed some sort of infraction by not ever learning and loving that tune.

If only I could get the tune labeled an affront to the Prophet, pbuh, then others would riot and no one would play it or expect me to.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive