Monday, July 15, 2013

What to do if They Stop Traffic

If these alleged demonstrators and protesters are attempting to stop you from getting where you need to go, I suggest you refuse to stop, and instead accelerate and, where useful, prop a door open.  That is my solution to that.

These people are lunatics and liars.  Disagreeing with some verdict way the hell over there does not translate into robbing, looting and satisfying sadistic urge and racial hatred.  At leat there is no legitimate, sane or logical connection.  The morons who do these things are thrilled that Al and every other pretender validate their greed, stupidity and sick love of inflicting pain on others.  The Reids, Obamas, and Sharptons of the country pretty much declare open season on everyone not of the correct ethnic group.  They are shameless.  It serves their devious dishonest ends.

I'd be ashamed to be as easily led as these mob people are.   Can't expect people to think for themselves if they are braindead.

I swear, if I knew of a country that wasn't suckered into insanity, I'd move.  But I know of no sane country.  The world is over-regulated and largely comprised of people incapable of being responsible with technology, and they are philosophical vacuums.  My impression is that most of the world is about as smart and moral as what Oakland Ca puts on display regularly, often in protest of something of which they know virtually nothing, like this case.

I'm going to see if maybe one of those Caribbean places is feasible.  I think the usa is screwed, done, over with.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive