Monday, May 25, 2015

A Harbinger of Doom, Probably Predicted in the Bible

The market being targeted by Dodge ads is disturbing for a couple of reasons.  First, it is sad that such a demographic even exists; the dumb and ignorant who don't realize they are dimwits.  Secondly, the proud and violent nature of these dolts, as glorified in the ads.

A monkey and a guy that looks like a retro fifties greaser pull a guy out of his Dodge for eating a croissant--a fancy pastry.  They throw him across the hood and handcuff his hands behind his back.  Ad is clearly targeting nitwits.

Once again, I say to Dodge, "Why?  Are you serious?  Marketing to wannabe rednecks and copies of video game characters is really that profitable?"

I can tell you it works.  Your demographic has a certain style, if you will, of driving.  Kind of an ignoramus with an attitude gone wild behind the wheel sort of vibe.  Guts glory yikes

1 comment:

  1. I guess they're just trying to sell as many trucks as they can. I mean, they've got this ad, too:
    https://youtu.be/tbHGYYD5MFM
    (Personally, I wish Subaru still made the Brat....)

    ReplyDelete

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive