Tuesday, November 22, 2016

What Does This Mean?

Every time I think about writing letters to a few different people who mean a lot to me, I always begin with "I'm sorry...".  Then I put it out of my mind and never write the letter.  I may be sorry but I doubt I could have changed it, given the hill I stumbled down.  That's a metaphor for my childhood experience.  Like falling down a very rocky hill.  Not enough to kill you, just keep you ever disoriented.

Something is wrong if every letter you have thought of writing for awhile began in your mind with the words, "I'm sorry.".

Yikes

1 comment:

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive