Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Thank You, for your guidance; thoughts and prayers

I did not ever actually request thoughts and prayers, but I think that accounts for my diplomacy coup, and shameless manipulation for peace with the Enter the Blue Sky band.   I won't bore myself, and anyone reading, with a lot of detail.

When I say "thoughts", as in "thank you for your thoughts and prayers", I do not mean thoughts as in tell me out loud what you think.  No one cares about that.  geez

We caravanned to the fair gig today.  The stand up bass fills one car and I wanted mine as a refuge should any physical stuff manifest.   The set started with hints of the heebie jeebies but by the end of our hour and a half, it wasn't too bad.  Never went over that edge--point of no return where it makes it nearly impossible to do a thing like play.

So, my experimental strategies for the MPN Jak2 pins and needles itch syndrome seem to be working.   But this was an incredibly beautiful and temperate day; mostly sunny, about 70 deg, and in the fifties tonight.

In a few days, my area is forecast for some 100 degree madness. That's some lesser number celsius.  Alright, let's see if we can remember the math or derive the formula.

C = x (F -32)
100 = x(212- 32 ) = x 180 =100
x= 100/180  = 5/9

C = 5/9 (F-32)   5/9(70-32)  =5/9 (38)=  190/9 = 21.111
It was 21.1 deg C

And breezy.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive